How do you fry brocolli?
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat until it begins to shimmer.
- Add the broccoli and sprinkle with salt, stirring to coat in the oil.
- Cook for 5 minutes, without moving the broccoli.
- Add chicken stock and place a lid on the pan, and cook for 1 minute.
- Remove the lid and add the garlic and red pepper flakes.
Is air fried broccoli still healthy?
In short, you still get all the healthy antioxidants found in healthy vegetables and are less likely to lose key nutrients when you air fry at home.
How do you air Fry Birds Eye Crispy broccoli florets?
Countertop Air Fryer: 1. Place vegetables on bottom of fryer basket or rack. 2. Cook at 400 degrees F 14 to 16 minutes until crispy and golden brown.