- of 15. Breakfast Bombs.
- of 15. Air Fryer French Toast Sticks.
- of 15. Air Fryer Doughnuts.
- of 15. Crispy Air Fryer Bacon.
- of 15. Air Fryer Hash Browns.
- of 15. Easy Homemade Biscuits.
- of 15. Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs.
- of 15. Air Fryer Crispy Potatoes.
Can you cook a full breakfast in an air fryer?
Did you know you can cook a whole English breakfast in your air fryer? We didn’t, but it can be a much quicker and healthier way than frying in a pan with lots of oil. Plus – there’s less washing up too, win-win! This recipe includes an air fryer fried egg, crispy bacon, sausages, hash browns and baked beans.
What Cannot be cooked in Airfryer?
- Battered foods. Avoid placing wet batter in the air fryer.
- Fresh greens. Leafy greens like spinach will cook unevenly because the machine uses high-speed air.
- Whole roasts.
- Raw grains.
Can I fry an egg in an air fryer?
Spray each ramekin or dish you will be using with olive oil spray. Crack an egg into each dish (one egg per dish). Place ramekins in the air fryer basket. Air fry the eggs for 5 minutes at 370°F.