- Cosori Dual Blaze 6.8-Quart Smart Air Fryer.
- Dash Digital Tasti-Crisp Air Fryer 2.6 Quart.
- Gourmia GAF686 Digital.
- Instant Vortex Plus 6-Quart Air Fryer with ClearCook and OdorErase.
- T-Fal Easy Fry XXL Air Fryer & Grill.
What are the top 5 Airfryers?
- Ninja 5.5-quart air fryer. Best air fryer for most people. $84 at Walmart.
- Cosori Lite 4-quart air fryer. Best budget air fryer. $100 at Amazon.
- Gourmia 2-quart air fryer. Best small air fryer.
- Ninja Foodi DualZone air fryer. Best large air fryer.
- Instant Pot Duo Crisp. Best air fryer and multicooker.
What is the best air fryer for a family of 2?
If you want the best air fryer for a small kitchen or two-person household, the Philips Essential Air Fryer is the one for you. In terms of the cooking quality, it was pretty much on par with some of the larger and more premium brands in this guide.
Is it worth buying an air fryer UK?
Because of the quicker cooking time and the smaller size of an air fryer compared to your oven, it’s more energy efficient. This means that it’s a more environmentally-friendly cooking option and one that’ll save you money in the long run. It’s a good cooking appliance to use if you want to minimise electricity bills.