What Cannot be cooked in Airfryer?
Any food with a wet batter should not be placed in the air fryer. You also want to avoid putting food that has a wet batter, like corndogs or tempura shrimp, in air fryers.
What are the best foods to cook in an air fryer UK?
- Fries and chips.
- Battered or breaded fish.
- Fried chicken and other meat.
- Crispy chickpeas (try these with salt, cumin and paprika for a tasty snack or side)
- Potatoes (for a healthier roast dinner)
- Vegetables (any you’d roast or grill.
Why do you have to soak potatoes before air frying?
Soaking the potatoes after they’re cut draws out some of the starch which is naturally present in potatoes. This will result in a crispier fry. A thirty minute soak in cold water does the trick but you may soak them longer if you want. After soaking, be sure to dry the potatoes before you fry them.