- Fries and chips.
- Battered or breaded fish.
- Fried chicken and other meat.
- Crispy chickpeas (try these with salt, cumin and paprika for a tasty snack or side)
- Potatoes (for a healthier roast dinner)
- Vegetables (any you’d roast or grill.
What Cannot be cooked in Airfryer?
Any food with a wet batter should not be placed in the air fryer. You also want to avoid putting food that has a wet batter, like corndogs or tempura shrimp, in air fryers.
What is the best thing to cook in air fryer?
Veggies like broccoli, Brussels sprouts, potatoes, zucchini, mushrooms & onions, and cauliflower all turn out incredible in the air fryer. You can also make your main dish IN the air fryer. It works magic with proteins like tofu, chicken drumsticks, meatballs, pork chops, fried chicken… even steak.
Can you put aluminum foil in an air fryer?
It is absolutely safe to use aluminum foil in your air fryer. In fact, it can make cooking with the air fryer easier.