How do you use Princess digital Aerofryer?
- Put the mains plug in an earthed wall socket.
- Carefully pull the pan out of the air fryer.
- Put the ingredients in the basket.
- Slide the pan back into the air fryer.
- Never use the pan without the basket in it.
- Do not touch the pan during and some time after use, as it gets very hot.
How do you clean a Princess air fryer?
The pan and basket are not dishwasher-proof.
Put the basket in the pan and let the pan and the basket soak for about 10 minutes. Clean the appliance with a damp cloth. Never use harsh and abrasive cleaners, scouring pad or steel wool, which damages the device.
What is the best thing to clean inside of an air fryer?
Clean the inside of the air fryer using a damp cloth dipped in warm soapy water. The basket and drawer should still be removed. Check the heating element for grease and food debris and wipe clean. (Some manufacturers say you can use a soft brush—but not steel wire—to remove stuck-on food.)