A star rating of 4.5 out of 5. For fans of roast chicken, this Princess air fryer is one of the most versatile gadgets out there, featuring its own rotisserie function.
What can you cook in a Princess air fryer?
Denne artikkelen inneholder: skjul
An Aerofryer can do much more than just frying. Use it to get the perfect crispy chicken bites, grill fish and meats or bake an apple pie. You can even cook eggs and bacon for the perfect breakfast. All without oil.
What are the top 3 air fryers?
Below, a roundup of the seven best air fryers from CR’s latest tests, listed alphabetically.
- Cosori Dual Blaze 6.8-Quart Smart Air Fryer.
- Dash Digital Tasti-Crisp Air Fryer 2.6 Quart.
- Gourmia GAF686 Digital.
- Instant Vortex Plus 6-Quart Air Fryer with ClearCook and OdorErase.
- T-Fal Easy Fry XXL Air Fryer & Grill.
What Cannot be put in Airfryer?
8 Things You Probably Shouldn’t Cook in an Air Fryer
- Battered foods. Avoid placing wet batter in the air fryer.
- Fresh greens. Leafy greens like spinach will cook unevenly because the machine uses high-speed air.
- Whole roasts.
- Raw grains.