- Into a bowl, add banana slices, oil and salt and gently mix everything together to coat.
- Place each slice onto air fryer tray in a single layer and air fry at 400 degrees F for around 10-12 minutes or until crispy but not burnt.
- Let it cool down for at least 10 minutes before serving.
How do you dehydrate bananas in Ninja Foodi?
Denne artikkelen inneholder: skjul
How to dehydrate bananas?
- Start with clean hands, equipment, and countertops.
- Peel and slice the bananas—
- Arrange banana slices in a single layer on dehydrator trays, ensuring there is space between pieces to allow airflow.
- Dehydrate at 135F/57C for 6-12 hours, until dry (see note 1).
Can you rehydrate banana chips?
Instructions: Add 3 parts water to 1 part banana. Allow Dehydrated Banana Chips to hydrate for about 20 minutes or until fully rehydrated. Uses: Dehydrated Banana Chips can be added directly to your favorite yogurts, oatmeals, or cereals.