How do you know someone is your soul mate?
- Being with them feels like home.
- You balance each other out.
- You respect each other’s differences, but agree about the important things.
- You challenge each other.
- You can totally be yourself.
- You fight for the relationship.
Is a soul mate a lover?
Soulmates aren’t always romantic.
Believe it or not, most of the time, these relationships will be platonic. “A partner can be a soulmate, but so can some of our best friends, or a brother, or a sister. A soulmate can be anyone we have a deep connection with,” explains Kaur.
What is the purpose of a soul mate?
The purpose of a soulmate relationship is to facilitate personal growth. A soulmate changes your life, whether through love and kindness or through pain and trauma. A soulmate changes who you are and brings you closer to your authentic self—whether they are consciously aware of it or not.