How do you use a Princess Digital Aerofryer?
- Put the mains plug in an earthed wall socket.
- Carefully pull the pan out of the air fryer.
- Put the ingredients in the basket.
- Slide the pan back into the air fryer.
- Never use the pan without the basket in it.
- Do not touch the pan during and some time after use, as it gets very hot.
How do you turn on a princess air fryer?
Put the mains plug in an earthed wall socket. Switch the socket on. Press the Power button (3) to turn the air fryer on. When the pan is cold, please warm-up the pan first, by pressing the Timer (1) and Temperature (2) buttons to set 5 minutes on a temperature of 80 degrees.
How to use air fryer?
- Don’t overcrowd the basket.
- It’s ok to pull the basket out to check on the progress of your food during the cooking cycle.
- Choose the right temperature.
- Shake or flip part way through to cook evenly.
- Dry foods well to get them crispy.
- Air frying presets.