- Ninja 5.5-quart air fryer. Best air fryer for most people. $84 at Walmart.
- Cosori Lite 4-quart air fryer. Best budget air fryer. $90 at Amazon.
- Gourmia 2-quart air fryer. Best small air fryer.
- Ninja Foodi DualZone air fryer. Best large air fryer.
- Instant Pot Duo Crisp. Best air fryer and multicooker.
What Cannot be cooked in Airfryer?
- Battered foods. Avoid placing wet batter in the air fryer.
- Fresh greens. Leafy greens like spinach will cook unevenly because the machine uses high-speed air.
- Whole roasts.
- Raw grains.
What’s the weirdest thing you can air fryer?
Strangely enough, you can make hard-cooked eggs in this thing! You don’t even need water…you just air-fry, peel and they’re ready to eat. Not only can you air-fry hard-cooked eggs, you can also make a poached egg with your air-fryer.
Are Airfryers worth buying?
Topline, air fryers just make cooking a whole lot quicker without compensating on delicious results, and food in some cases is even tastier than if you were to use your conventional oven or, try to keep it a lot healthier by using a microwave, subbing out oil or resorting to just boiling veggies