- Fries and chips.
- Battered or breaded fish.
- Fried chicken and other meat.
- Crispy chickpeas (try these with salt, cumin and paprika for a tasty snack or side)
- Potatoes (for a healthier roast dinner)
- Vegetables (any you’d roast or grill.
What Cannot be cooked in Airfryer?
- Battered foods. Avoid placing wet batter in the air fryer.
- Fresh greens. Leafy greens like spinach will cook unevenly because the machine uses high-speed air.
- Whole roasts.
- Raw grains.
What is the best thing to cook in an air fryer?
Veggies like broccoli, Brussels sprouts, potatoes, zucchini, mushrooms & onions, and cauliflower all turn out incredible in the air fryer. You can also make your main dish IN the air fryer. It works magic with proteins like tofu, chicken drumsticks, meatballs, pork chops, fried chicken… even steak.
Can you put tin foil in an air fryer?
Is It Safe to Use Aluminum Foil in the Air Fryer? It is absolutely safe to use aluminum foil in your air fryer. In fact, it can make cooking with the air fryer easier.