How do I reset my Philips XXL Airfryer?
To make a factory reset on your Airfryer and delete all information regarding usage or Wifi, press temperature up button and time up button simultaneously for about 10sec.
How do you troubleshoot an air fryer?
- Check the air fryer’s power cord and heating element.
- Check the air fryer’s power button and start button.
- Check the air fryer’s cooking time and temperature.
- Check the air fryer’s safety features.
- Check the air fryer’s power outlet.
- Check the air fryer’s warranty period.
What is the difference between Philips Airfryer XL and XXL?
Just like the XXL Smart Sensing, the XXL is slightly larger than the Philips Airfryer XL. It takes up more space as a result, but you get a lot in return. For example, the XXL models have the updated Fat Removal technology. This drains fats and juices even better, so your snacks come out less greasy and extra crispy.