ActiFry is no ordinary fryer. It uses innovative air fryer technology to circulate hot air around the food while continuously stirring it (so you don’t have to) for perfect frying. The simple controls and digital timer make it so easy to use.
Is ActiFry better than air fryer?
Denne artikkelen inneholder: skjul
I have used both and have found the Tefal Actifry to be far better than a basic air fryer. Whilst it still works, the air fryer involved lots of shaking the food around to ensure relatively even cooking.
What are the top 3 air fryers?
Below, a roundup of the seven best air fryers from CR’s latest tests, listed alphabetically.
- Cosori Dual Blaze 6.8-Quart Smart Air Fryer.
- Dash Digital Tasti-Crisp Air Fryer 2.6 Quart.
- Gourmia GAF686 Digital.
- Instant Vortex Plus 6-Quart Air Fryer with ClearCook and OdorErase.
- T-Fal Easy Fry XXL Air Fryer & Grill.
What Cannot be cooked in air fryer?
8 Things You Probably Shouldn’t Cook in an Air Fryer
- Battered foods. Avoid placing wet batter in the air fryer.
- Fresh greens. Leafy greens like spinach will cook unevenly because the machine uses high-speed air.
- Whole roasts.
- Raw grains.