- Place the entrecote steaks on the grid and grill for approx. 1 minute.
- Flip the entrecote steaks and grill the other side for 2 x 1 minute as well. Set a core temperature of 53°C for medium-rare entrecote steaks.
- Sprinkle the entrecote steaks with pepper and serve with the garnish of your choice.
How do you marinate steak before grilling?
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, lemon juice, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, minced garlic, Italian seasoning, pepper, salt, and a pinch of red pepper.
- Add steaks to a resealable zip lock bag or large bowl and pour the marinade on top. Marinate for 2 hours or overnight.
What is the best way to cook entrecote?
Cook the meat on both sides for about one to two minutes. Searing the meat seals the juices in. Add salt and pepper and put the steak in the preheated oven for between six and 12 minutes depending on its thickness. Remove the steak from the oven and leave it to stand for three to five minutes before serving.
Should you marinate filet mignon before grilling?
You do not need to marinate filet mignon before grilling. Filet mignon is already a lean cut of beef with very little fat and does not require marinating like tougher cuts of meat do. Season it just before grilling, let it soak up the salt for about 10 minutes, then cook.