What can I cook in an air fryer?
- Fries and chips.
- Battered or breaded fish.
- Fried chicken and other meat.
- Crispy chickpeas (try these with salt, cumin and paprika for a tasty snack or side)
- Potatoes (for a healthier roast dinner)
- Vegetables (any you’d roast or grill.
How many minutes to cook French fries in air fryer?
Toss the fries with the oil in a medium bowl, then sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and several grinds of pepper. Working in batches if necessary, put the fries in an even layer in the air fryer basket with no overlapping and cook, turning them halfway through, until golden brown and crisp, 14 to 16 minutes.
How many minutes to cook chicken nuggets in air fryer?
Air Fry at 400 degrees for 8 minutes, Flip the chicken nuggets over and continue to cook for an additional 2-4 minutes or until the nuggets are fully cooked and slightly crispy on the outside. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.