If you just bought your first spiralizer, congratulations. You’ve purchased one of my absolute favorite kitchen tools. And if you’re reading this post because you’re wondering if a spiralizer is worth it (meaning, should you really splurge on yet another kitchen tool) – well, the quick answer is yes.
How do you Spiralize without a spiralizer?
Denne artikkelen inneholder: skjul
How to Make Zoodles with a Vegetable Peeler
- Rinse and dry small or medium zucchini, and trim the ends.
- Cut a zucchini in half lengthwise, and place cut-side down on a cutting board.
- Run the peeler lengthwise across the zucchini to create strands or noodles.
- Repeat these steps with the other zucchini half.
What’s the best spiralizer to get?
Our Top Picks
- Oxo Good Grips 3-Blade Spiralizer.
- Paderno World Cuisine Tri-Blade Spiralizer.
- Spiralizer 7-Blade Vegetable Slicer.
- Mueller Pro Multi-Blade Spiralizer.
- Brieftons 5-Blade Spiralizer.
- Hamilton Beach 3-in-1 Electric Vegetable Spiralizer.
- Oxo Good Grips 3-Blade Hand-Held Spiralizer.
What else can I use my spiralizer for?
Well, today’s post is an overview of what exactly the spiralizer is capable of.
- Pasta. Probably the most popular, you can use vegetable noodles as replacement in your favorite pasta recipes.
- Fries & Chips.
- Pasta Salad.